If you've already got your PAX AUS shit sorted, then this news is either too late, too annoying, or possibly both - if you're a habitually late organiser, though, Legit Nerds' new PAX travel package could be just what you've been procrastinating for.
Legit Nerds is a 'specialist' travel company, and no, I hadn't heard of them either, but its PAX AUS travel package is pretty damn packed. For a pretty good one-off price, this is what you get:
- Return flights from an Australian capital city (Perth attendees incur a $250 surcharge)
- 4 nights, twin share accommodation in the luxurious Pan Pacific Melbourne, adjoining the Melbourne Convention Centre.
- 3-day pass to PAX Australia.
- Admission to the “Legit Nerds & Bajonian Boogalo: PAX AUS Community Party,” hosted by ex-Good Game presenter and current Twitch star, Steven “Bajo” O’Donnell
- Deluxe breakfast every day at Dock 37 Bar & Kitchen in Pan Pacific Melbourne.
- Welcome party and USA BBQ style dinner for a “get to know you” with fellow Legit Nerd travellers.
- Transfers between the Pan Pacific hotel and Melbourne airport.
- A Legit Nerds concierge available 24/7 to assist with all your PAX AUS plans.
- Swag, and a whole lot more to be announced!
As the announcement gleefully points out, that's over $2500 in value (though can you really put a price on hanging out with Bajo? I know I can't), but it'll cost you only $1760.